Tuesday 10 July 2012

"Flower" Crochet Cushion



Crochet "flower" pillow

It's been a while since I blogged again but I have been busy with a few projects and couldn't share them immediately as they were gifts. Now that the parties are over and the gifts have been given I will share in the next few posts what I have been up to.

Ever since I saw this blog:

  
I have wanted to try to make one of these pillows, The site has a good tutorial to follow. It looks more complicated than it is.


This is what I came up with for my daughter's bed using the colours in her room.

purple and brown crochet pillow



I like the rainbow colour and the brown and purple but would like to try this in "ombre" colours. Maybe that will be next.

What are you making?


4 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! Both my mother and grandmother were crocheter's and made beautiful pieces. I just can't get the hang of it.
    Right now I am knitting a top for my granddaughter's 4th birthday; I'm afraid it's going to be too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey. I so wish I was better at knitting. I see lots of patterns I really like. I guess it's better for the top to be big rather than small as she will grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should come for a visit so you can see how perfect it looks in my room! ;D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!!
    (I've been away too, but life happens! Its all forgivable.)

    ReplyDelete

comments