|Organized and labelled!|
The problem was what to do about losing all that storage so I went on the hunt for a replacement cabinet. I wanted white and found there were not many out there. We settled on one from Ikea as it was the right size and price. The putting together took a lot of time but was worth it.
I didn't take a before picture so here is one I cropped from a Christmas photo, anyway, here it is loaded up with stuff and looking kind of messy!
Below is the "finished product" (for now anyway)
I made the labels with the "pages" application. It is so easy to do just using shapes the color and font choices are endless! Then just print on a large avery sticker sheet and cut out. (too bad I couldn't seem to take a picture without glare on the glass)
We replaced the hardware on the cabinet with some glass knobs found at a local antique store. The turquoise boxes and albums are from the Martha Stewart office collection at Staples. The black boxes were from super Store.