Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter


Easter is such a special time and I love to make it a celebration
 by decorating my dinner table in a special way. 


Yellow and white Easter Table



I liked the look of lemons in the water for a flower arrangement and since it
 fit in nicely with my colour scheme I tried it. I like the result
Flower centerpiece



My new yellow and white dishes helped with the look. they are from
 Bed Bath and Beyond. "sunny day" by Thomas
Easter place setting

   A few of the details:

Table favor
     
  I sewed napkin rings
 from striped ribbon.


Simple napkin rings








Easter dessert



I also was so happy to find these little fabric baskets at the dollar tree for only $1.25 each

Inexpensive Easter baskets


I hope you had a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

comments